Welcome to Canton Dental Collaborative in Canton, Massachusetts. We have been providing dentistry in the Canton community for the past 30 years to patients from all over Massachusetts and beyond. At Canton Dental Collaborative our patients are first.
YOUR SMILE, YOUR LIFE …
That’s just one reason you treat your oral health very seriously. Did you know that your oral health is the gateway to your overall health? It’s true, better overall dental health equates to lower incidence of diabetes, heart disease and cancer. And that’s just the beginning. A better smile leads to greater self-confidence, better digestion and improved relationships. Whether you’re interested in, clear braces, Invisalign, dental implants, porcelain veneers, tooth whitening, TMJ Treatment, or don’t even yet know where to begin, rest assured that you have found the right place to begin your SMILE TRANSFORMATION.
We transform your smile, you transform your life.
If you have found this page you are looking for information about our $49 Living Social offer for Invisalign evaluation, records and treatment planning. Please feel free to browse through our site to learn more about the services we provide. Please be patient with our telephone lines as this offer has generated a very high number of calls. If your questions are not answered here we will be happy to call you back as soon as possible.
The Living Social offer includes the following treatment which usually costs $475:
This offer is provided and performed by Dr. Ramin Mehregan
- Initial cosmetic and orthodontic examination
- Models needed for Invisalign treatment
- Photographs needed for Invisalign treatment
- Submission of records to Invisalign for ClinCheck treatment plan
- Treatment plan visit to review the Invisalign ClinCheck and establish final Invisalign treatment cost and sequence
- X-rays required for the Invisalign treatment plan
The Living Social offer also includes $1000 discount off the usual final cost of the full Invisalign treatment.
The Living Social offer does NOT include:
- Copies of X-rays taken for delivery to another dentist. Copies of an X-rays taken will be provided to the patient at an additional charge of $50.
- Invisalign TREATMENT is NOT included. The maximum fee for full Invisalign treatment is $6500.
- Dental cleaning which may be needed prior to start of treatment, or cleanings recommended during the course of the treatment. We have an excellent dental hygiene team and would be happy to provide any cleanings you need.
Conditions of Living Social Offer use:
- Patient must be over 16 years old. In a case of minor; parents have to be present at time of consultation and final case presentation.
- Your initial consultation appointment will be about 15-30 minutes long. The second records appointment will be around 30 minutes long. We require 72 business hours notification for cancellation to avoid a fee of $99.
- There will be a fee of $300 to transfer your Invisalign records to another doctor to cover the time and material our office has invested in creating your treatment plan.
- If you purchase this Invisalign offer and we determine that you are NOT a candidate for the Invisalign treatment we will be happy to refund you the full $49.
Answers to other frequently asked questions:
- We have reserved many appointment times for our Living Social patients. We hope to schedule your first appointment within 3 weeks.
- You can certainly purchase a Living Social offer for a friend, relative of anyone else you know, subject to the conditions above.
- We will gladly provide any other dental treatment you many require prior to starting your Invisalign treatment including cleanings and fillings.
- We do have plenty of on property parking and street parking and are conveniently located next to the Canton Center Commuter Train Station.
- Invisalign Express treatment is limited to 10 sets of trays and can take about 6 months. Full Invisalign treatment time varies but typically takes 9-18 months.